ARTICLE AD BOX
Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy efficeincy, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
In your role, you will:
- Participate in all activities relating to long-term incentives
- Planning and executing annual processes (grant and vesting)
- Participant communication
- Vendor management
- System and process enhancements
- Coordination with payroll and finance departments
Provide analysis on market data for executive compensation through research of public disclosures
Support the preparation of the compensation section of the Management Proxy Circular
Prepare Stock Ownership Guidelines statements for senior executives
As our ideal candidate,
- You have two to five years of relevant experience in compensation within a consultancy, a corporate office, or a multinational company
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Human Resources, or any other related field
You have the ability to manage projects and improve processes
You have a high-level attention to detail
You are able to perform high quality work within tight deadlines and in a high-pressure environment
You demonstrate initiative and good judgment
You have an excellent mastery of French and English, both spoken and written, and you are a strong communicator
You have excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigation status, disability or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone.
Join us at https://bombardier.com/en/careers/career-opportunities
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 01.07.2021, 4:04:15 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing