ARTICLE AD BOX
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
Job Title: Business Process Sr. Consultant
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time
Employer name: SAP Canada Inc
Business Address: 222 Bay St. Suite-2000, Toronto, ON M5k 1B7
Contact number: 416-229-0574
Location: 222 Bay St. Suite-2000, Toronto, ON M5k 1B7
Salary range: $125,000.00 – $150,000.00
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Health Spending Account, Pension Plan, Vacation, ESPP, Optional Life Insurance, Subsidized Food and Drink, Local Discounts. A review of SAP’s benefits can be reviewed via the SAP benefits site http://www.sapnorthamericabenefits.com/
SuccessFactors, an SAP company is the global leader in Business Execution Software. Our integrated suite of cloud-based applications is relied upon by many customers in over 168 countries to bridge the gap between business strategy and business results with improved execution. SuccessFactors’ solutions improve execution by optimizing people performance in three key areas:
- Aligning the workforce with the business strategy
- Attracting and retaining top talent
- Developing that talent to meet the current business challenge
We also deliver a comprehensive view of the workforce through robust analytics, planning and core HR applications. SuccessFactors solutions help companies execute faster and smarter, with greater insight – delivering better business results than ever before.
SuccessFactors has a unique culture. We are highly innovative and our products are defining new frontiers of software-as-a-service. We have extraordinary leadership and are passionately focused on revolutionizing the future of work. We invite you to be part of this wonderful company. Successfactors is seeking an experienced senior-level Integrations Consultant to work as a Lead Integrations Consultant in the Integrations practice within our Cloud Integrations and Extensions services.
Job Duties include:
- Use Enterprise integration/application tools to design, develop, troubleshoot, debug and deploy integrations/applications for customers
- Ability to lead a team from a technical perspective and enable effective communication between the team and the stakeholders.
- Troubleshooting complex integration issues
- Has deep understanding of the SuccessFactors products to aid in workshops and architect solutions.
- Keep the customer satisfaction levels high by providing timely services to customers
- Work with global teams regularly and handle multiple projects/technical tasks at any point of time
- Ability to grasp application and integration concepts of new products quickly and efficiently.
- Up to 20% travel may be required.
WORK EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- At least 5+ years of experience on SAP Cloud Platform Integration
- Excellent design and development skills using SAP Cloud Platform Integration
- Strong implementation experience with at least two large SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central implementations spanning at least 3 years on SAP Cloud Platform Integration.
- Excellent SAP/SuccessFactors API (ODATA & SOAP) knowledge and experience
- Good knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors standard integrations
- Strong understanding of HR and Payroll integration needs
- Good understanding of ERP architecture, functionality, integration API and configurations.
- Proven ability to gather business requirements and translate them into functional and technical solutions.
- Knowledge of Groovy, Java, XML or OOD methodologies are preferred.
- Strong English communication skills
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:292519 | Work Area: Customer Service and Support | Expected Travel: 0 - 20% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: