ARTICLE AD BOX
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations: Toronto; Calgary; Edmonton; Fredericton; Halifax; Moncton; Montreal; Ottawa; Quebec City; Saint John; Saskatoon; St. John's; Vancouver; Victoria; Winnipeg
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills…whatever those may be.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Our Extended Enterprise Risk Management (EERM) team helps organizations manage potential risks to, and from, corporate objectives at the enterprise-level. Interested to learn more? Keep reading!
What will your typical day look like?
As a Consultant, you will lead and support the design and implementation of technology to support IT Asset management objectives, with a specific focus on software and hardware asset management. This includes new deployments; managing; optimizing and troubleshooting existing deployed solutions. The role will also support the broader team in providing the data and prepare software license position reports to mitigate risk and realize cost savings opportunities for clients. . You will work collaboratively with technical implementation teams to build tools and processes as designed. Please note that this role will require travel however the extent will vary due to COVID-19 restrictions.
About the team
We are a National team that helps clients evaluate and manage the risks associated with an organization’s extended enterprise, or the ecosystem of third parties in which they operate, by:
- Maximizing the performance of the extended enterprise
- Optimizing IT costs and limiting operational, financial, and legal risk related to the ownership and use of software and hardware, through point-in-time solutions and ongoing managed service solutions
As part of the team, you would collaborate with and support a team of professionals to deliver high-quality solutions to the client. The team’s understanding of end-to-end project challenges and complexities enables them to effectively deliver successful implementations, define and develop strategies and policies to provide improved management processes.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone who has:
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience working with procurement technologies (e.g. ServiceNow SAMPro, Snow Software, Flexera), software license knowledge (e.g. IBM, Microsoft, Oracle),
- An Undergraduate degree, with preferred concentration in technology, risk management or business and relevant financial services or risk qualifications
- Ability to lead design workshops with clients, including managing stakeholder expectations and facilitating process continuous improvement sessions
- Ability to deploy and manage a technology solution
- Strong communication (including report writing), challenging, investigative, influencing, and presentational skills with senior management and in formal committee settings, and experience with project delivery
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.