ARTICLE AD BOX
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
(Contract) Display IP Design Verification Engineer
The Display Controller team within the Radeon Technologies Group(RTG) is looking for an individual to participate in the design verification of the Display IP! Are you up for the challenge?
We have you participate on a team of design verification, architects and design engineers, working closely with other team members to understand and verify the functionality of the design within the context of the unit, block, and overall system. You will be responsible for carefully detailing and executing test plans consisting of advised and random tests to be run under simulation and hardware acceleration. Experience with hardware modeling, assertions, and formal verification methods are valuable assets. We encourage you to adopt evolving verification methodologies used in the industry as well as develop custom techniques to functionally verify increasingly sophisticated IP designs within ambitious schedules.
- Join in the development of leading-edge display technologies
- Use sophisticated verification methodologies for the verification of complex designs
- Provide the documentation and implementation for test benches, DV models, and test cases. He/she is encouraged to own and execute on the verification of a sizable design by applying UVM verification methodology
- We have you work with existing tools/flows or develop new tools/flows to complete the assigned verification task.
- Require a quick learner, able to comprehend and debug sophisticated digital systems.
- 3+ years of proven verification experience on large ASIC development projects.
- Validated experience using sophisticated verification methodologies such as UVM or VMM
- Very strong background in System Verilog, C/C++ coding techniques.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Proven understanding of UNIX/Linux operating systems and debug tools.
- A good Teammate who learns and thrives in a team setting.
Min. Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering.
Requisition Number: 98025
Country: Canada Province: Ontario City: Markham
AMD is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any applicant who requires accommodation should contact AskHR@amd.com.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services.