ARTICLE AD BOX
Req ID: 141070
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a ETL Systems Integration Advisor to join our team in Halifax, Nova Scotia (CA-NS), Canada (CA).
Overview: Responsible for the strategy, design, execution of the logical & physical data architecture of core enterprise data solutions.
• Work closely with client business and technical groups to understand business needs, provide oversight, identify architectural options, evaluate options against the overall enterprise, and make recommendations that return analytic business value.
• Collaborate with internal business clients, Source systems owners, Business Analysts, and Data Architect.
• Design of Data Warehouse solutions using IBM Datastage and Microsoft Azure platform
• Participate in all aspects of the application lifecycle: requirements analysis & definition, system design, implementation, testing, deployment, and sustainment
• Design of Data Warehouse ETL/ELT solutions using IBM Datastage and Microsoft Azure platform
• Provide leadership in systems design and development from business requirements analysis through implementation.
• Ability to articulate technical specifications, business requirements, and systems specifications. Interpret requirements into software architecture and design
• Lead solution design and development on implementations, migrations/upgrade projects, and performance improvements for existing environments.
• Provide technical direction for the design, development, testing, implementation, and maintenance of data warehouse solutions. Interface daily with multi-functional team members within the EDW team.
• The Solution Architect is expected to drive technology decisions, product specifications, and operational processes.
• Research and provide recommendations for a database technology roadmap, including cloud, on-premise, and hybrid solutions. Active engagement in data-intensive projects.
Technical skills in the following:
• 5+ years - ETL - Hands on ETL experience (i.e, Informatica/Data Stage).
• 5+ years - Capable of designing, implementing, supporting, and analyzing enterprise-scale database solutions that perform extract/transform/load (ETL) operations with internal and external data sources.
• 3-5 years - Cloud Platform: Microsoft Azure for platform, application, and database mgt
• 3-5 years - Database - Knowledge of Data Warehouse best practices, Netezza, Oracle, SQL Server, Hadoop, and IBM DataStage.
• 3-5 years - Hands-on DW/Cloud migration experience converting on-prem data warehouse and applications to cloud platforms
• Able to provide guidance direction on data conversion, data migration, data quality database performance.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.