ARTICLE AD BOX
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Multiple Locations, Canada
All Available Locations: Montreal
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Leverage the Deloitte CPA Advantage program, a comprehensive support program for CPA modules and the CFE.
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills…whatever those may be.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
What will your typical day look like?
As a Project Manager in our SAP team, you will:
- Lead and support SAP S/4HANA pursuits and Practice Development initiatives
- Project manage delivery of SAP S/4HANA projects successfully to large public and private sector organizations
- Supervise and coach junior colleagues and manage client engagements
- Develop external eminence for Deloitte
- Build strong business relationships with potential clients
- Promote and foster collaboration and knowledge sharing between practitioners within Deloitte
About the team
The SAP practice offers a truly distinctive talent experience that allows our people to do meaningful work; we also offer them opportunities for growth, learning, and leadership wherever they are in their careers.
Our SAP team is deeply experienced in the full range of technological challenges; from complex transformations, to mid-market projects, to exponential technologies such as AI and IoT. Deloitte’s SAP practitioners will build expertise in services extending from business case development and mobile design to end-to-end system implementation. We recognize that the technology landscape is rapidly changing; our SAP practice stays ahead by embracing innovation and industry leading solutions to transform businesses.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone with:
- 8+ years minimum project experience in the SAP space, 5+ years in a leadership or project management capacity, including at least 1 SAP S/4HANA implementation
- Hold a PMP, CSM, CSPM, or other Project management related certification.
- Advanced knowledge of program and project management discipline including risk and quality management practices in waterfall and agile delivery.
- Experience with business transformation and technology enablement project delivery and an understanding of technology implementation issues and risk.
- Experience communicating project status at various stakeholder levels.
- Detail-oriented, including ability to identify important details, ensuring items are not overlooked and consistent quality delivery of work, keeping the overall goals of the project in mind.
- Strong leadership, business development, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Canadian travel required, occasional international travel
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.