ARTICLE AD BOX
Req ID: 134836
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Microsoft Solutions Architect to join our team in Toronto, Ontario (CA-ON), Canada (CA).
Microsoft Solutions Architect
In the role of Microsoft Solutions Architect, you are responsible for working with clients business customers, Product Managers/Owners, systems analysts, and other key stakeholders in requirements gathering and reviews.
You will analyze and translate business, information and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint that outlines solutions to achieve business objectives. You will develop enterprise level solutions that integrate across applications, systems and platforms. This is a hands on solutions architect role that will require the architect in some cases to also develop solution.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Senior experience in the development and implementation of application architectures in the Microsoft ecosystem
- Lead technical design and development, client focused workshops, evaluating and troubleshooting functional design and system architecture, component and framework programming, as well as playing a key role in the technical decision process.
- Work with customers, stakeholders, and suppliers to establish high-level solution intent, and the solution intent information models and documentation requirements
- Participate in planning, definition, and high-level design of the solution and exploration of solution alternatives
- Guide the teams and stakeholders for planning of Sprints and Iterations of delivery in enterprise scale projects by recommending the correct approach.
- Work closely with the project or product teams to ensure execution of plans.
Professional Qualifications & Experience
- Architecture and design experience on large complex Enterprise solutions including Microsoft Modern Workplace solutions
- Design and develop complex SharePoint and Office 365 solutions.
- Have experience in SharePoint, Teams and Power Platform
- Work with Stakeholders and Customers to understand business needs.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing best practices.
- Subject matter expert in all aspects of SharePoint Online.
- Nice to have: Cloud Native experience.
- Must love to code
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.