ARTICLE AD BOX
Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy efficeincy, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
In your role, you will:
- Document, analyze, monitor, and review the budgetary needs of the Programs team
- Lead project meetings to collect and provide information related to Programs budget, quarterly forecasts
- Review schedules with those responsible for programs, engineering, and finance to ensure that the budget is aligned and that the envelopes are clear and respected
- Give visibility to management on the risks and opportunities of the budget
- Participate in the implementation or process revision
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a minimum of 8 years of experience in Finances, Project Management or Business Administration
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in Finances, Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent
- You have strong financial skills with an analytical mind
- You have strong computer skills (MS Office; Excel & Power Point)
- You have strong bilingual oral & written skills
- You have strong organizational and leadership skills, able to work with a minimum of supervision
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigation status, disability or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone.
Join us at https://bombardier.com/en/careers/career-opportunities
Your ideas move people.
Job: Project/Program Management
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 01.07.2021, 5:20:06 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing