ARTICLE AD BOX
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
About the SAP Internship Experience Program
The SAP Internship Experience Program is SAP’s global, strategic, paid internship program that provides university students with opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to intern at SAP
- Culture of collaboration: meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
- Project-driven experience: gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
- Gain visibility: with SAP Internship Experience Program in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
About the Team
At the New Business & Industry Strategy team, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the next generation of industry applications, and business models while working for a global, diverse and high-visibility team.
What you'll do:
Position Title: SAP iXp Intern - New Business & Industry Strategy
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada (please note that roles will be remote until local guidelines ensure safe office reopenings)
Expected start date to end date: September 7, 2021 – April 29, 2022
In this role:
- We are looking for a self-driven and creative MBA student with a background in Business, Marketing and Communications or related fields to support our work in one of the following focus areas:
- Conduct research regarding industry trends, new business models and competitive landscape.
- Support preparation of external and internal rollout of cutting-edge content using the newest communication channels
- Support preparation of executive level communications
Who you are:
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Enthusiastic, proactive, and results-focused
- Likes to challenge the status quo and stay curious
- Willingness to make new connections in a team concept
- Persuasive written and verbal communications
- Make the complex simple– an ability to look at things differently and creatively
- Willing to work with global teams
- Demonstrate flexibility and speed
- Previous experiences in a marketing agency / communications / consulting as well as contributions or own publications in forms of podcasts, social media posts (Instagram, YouTube) would be beneficial
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- MBA Student at university
- Preferred field(s) of study: Marketing / Communications / Business Administration
- Computer skills (must have): Excellent Microsoft skills, especially PowerPoint, Excel and MS Teams
- Language skills (must have): Fluent in English
Follow @SAPiXp on Instagram and don’t miss anything about our experiences worldwide!
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:298486 | Work Area: Solution and Product Management | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Student | Employment Type: Intern | Additional Locations: Virtual - Canada