ARTICLE AD BOX
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
All Available Locations: Calgary; Toronto
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Are you a risk and controls specialist that wants to move beyond control testing to help Canadian companies transform their approach to risk and controls? Do you have experience with emerging technologies? Are you looking to apply your knowledge to fundamentally change how entire industries manage their risk and controls?
What will your typical day look like?
As a senior consultant, you will have a role in delivering control transformation services to some of Canada’s pre-eminent organizations across the country. You will develop and execute workshops and deliverables to help our clients envision new ways to address and automate risk and controls within their organization. You will collaborate within multi-service teams to develop automated controls that mitigate risks faced by our clients. You will also challenge yourself to learn and apply new technologies to solve our clients’ most complex challenges.
About the team
For organizations to stay relevant, competitive and ensure their survival, they must navigate the risks of disruption. Through this disruption, they must ensure the mechanisms that protect and support the organization evolve to take advantage of emerging technologies. The Digital Controls team within Risk Advisory accelerates our clients’ ability to truly transform their approach to risk and controls by applying our specialized knowledge of controls, business process, and emerging technologies.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone who is:
• An experienced consultant with 1-3 years of relevant work experience in control design, implementation or testing, internal audit and/or business process. Experience in a consulting firm is an asset.
• Experienced with SAP, RPA, visualization & analytics tools and/or other emerging technologies
• A graduate with a university degree in a computer science, business or accounting discipline with outstanding grades
• A strategic, pro-active person with the ability to synthesize large amounts of information to produce clear and concise presentations and reports
• More comfortable working in a team environment with a strong desire to connect with people
• Experienced in the Financial Services, Oil & Gas or Consumer Business industry is an asset
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.