ARTICLE AD BOX
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
The Solution Advisor possesses advanced level knowledge of SAP and partner software solutions. The Solution Advisor participates in sales cycles as a member of the virtual account team (VAT team), supporting of the sales account strategy. Interaction with prospective and existing customers through executive meetings, discovery sessions, solution demonstrations, executive presentations and continued account support. The Primary role of the Presales Senior Specialist during an active sales cycle is to become a trusted advisor and gain acceptance from the customer that SAP solution solves the customer’s pain points. Articulating the value of SAP over competitive solutions while defining why SAP is the right choice. The Solution Advisor must understand customer challenges / driving factors for transformational change, designing presentations and demonstrations, while contributing to and executing in line with the account strategy. During these cycles they often take on the role of a Solution Captain and leads Solution Advisor teams of various skillsets in pursuits. In addition to deal support, a Solution Advisor collaborates with sales, product/ solution management, industry experts and value engineering teams to plan and execute business development strategies.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of SAP solutions and appropriate industries and maintain credibility with prospective customers. Provide proof points with relevant customer stories.
- Ability to lead as a Solution Captain when deals require complex solutions and require multiple Solution Advisors participate to support a successful customer presentation or demo.
- Conduct discovery sessions with representatives from the prospective customer to build relationships and understand their unique needs.
- Compose and deliver superior sales presentations and solution demonstrations covering SAP solutions. The presentations must articulate the value, align with the sales strategy, differentiate SAP, and leave a strong and positive impression to audiences including C-Suite executives.
- Personalization of sales content / demos to ensure delivery of a simple, appealing and compelling customer presentation.
- Effectively leverage support teams who are there to support Solution Advisory success. (Global / Regional Solution Specialists, CoE, Value Advisors, Solution HuBs, Deal Advisors, Solution Experience, Product / Solution Management).
- Support RFx completion in support of customer proposals.
- Ability to effectively present to customers “remotely” using virtual technologies.
- Provide limited post-sale support to key customers primarily to the project/implementation team to ensure a smooth transition.
- Support one-to-many sales and marketing events both on-site and remotely.
- Lead & support Design Thinking workshops to promote new and innovative solutions for customers and prospects.
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify whitespace opportunities at accounts.
- Participate in training of the latest new releases of our SW and develop close relationships with sales teams in order to promote the new products
- Share with broader team new solutions and technologies
- Provide feedback on demo system design and planning and assist in configuration if needed. Participate in new product release input and testing and training of peers.
- Participate in Solution Hubs and provide knowledge transfer to colleagues as needed.
- 10+ years of experience in business in the areas of Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Material and Inventory Management, Transportation and Logistics, Asset and Operations Management
- Proficiency with SAP S/4HANA and the SAP Digital Supply Chain
- Strengths should include Procurement, Material Management, and EWM
- Evangelist for SAP Industry 4.0: Focus on Customers, Reinvent Production and Connect the entire company
- 6+ years of Solution Advisory / presales / consulting / software implementation experience
- Bilingual in French preferred
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor equivalent: minimum requirement
- Master equivalent: optional
- MBA / Ph.D.: optional
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Requisition ID:292175 | Work Area: Presales | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: